Mergers & Acquisitions
Nova Legal provides advice and assistance on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions from inception to settlement. We advise and manage share, asset and/or business sales and acquisitions, takeovers and schemes of arrangement.
We work closely with our clients and their corporate advisory teams to structure the transaction, negotiate the commercial terms, and assist our clients with navigating the legal, strategic and commercial issues involved. We liaise with all relevant regulatory bodies in implementing the transaction, and manage the transaction in conjunction with our client and their corporate, financial and taxation advisors. Our experience includes large scale public transactions, together with smaller scale private transactions.
Our Mergers and Acquisitions services include:
- Initial structuring advice
- Transaction management and execution
- Takeover bids – strategy and defences
- Mergers by scheme of arrangement
- Share or asset sales/acquisitions
- Business sales/acquisitions
- Private equity transactions
- Cross border transactions (including liaison with in-country advisors)
- Shareholder and regulatory approvals and waivers
- Takeover panel applications
- Due diligence