Nova Legal provides strategic advice and transactional services on corporate advisory and general commercial business matters.
We provide this assistance to a wide range of clients, including ASX listed companies, unlisted public companies, large private companies, mining services businesses, private equity firms, trusts and partnerships. We also advise boards, individual directors, executive management, and company secretaries, as well as corporate advisers and investors.
We understand the legal and regulatory issues and work with our clients to identify their objectives in order to deliver commercially focused and effective solutions.
Our Corporate Advisory services include:
- Corporate and business structuring and restructuring
- Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rule compliance – drafting notices of meetings, board minutes, shareholder minutes, continuous disclosure advice, directors’ duties and corporate governance
- Drafting and obtaining ASX waivers and ASIC relief/modifications
- Executive service agreements, consultancy agreements and non-executive director appointment documents, incentive schemes and related party transactions
- Capital management (buy-backs, capital reductions and share splits)
- Responding to ASIC and ASX enquiries and investigations
- Foreign Investment Review Board notifications and approvals
Our General Commercial services include:
- Establishment and re-structuring of new and existing businesses
- Shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture agreements
- Due diligence for all transactions
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Distribution/supply/services/manufacture and licensing agreements